BATWING on the set of The Dark Knight Rises



Wait, What is this??!

It looks like a big fat fly! I am not really sure what to make of it.... which is front or uhm back... it doesn't matter though, all we know that it is being used on the set of The Dark Knight Rises, and it doesn't matter if it looks kinda different than I pictured it would be... But since it is Batmans' it damn pretty cool and I am getting that on Christmas. :)

Mix signing out!

Powered by Disqus

Post a Comment


Post a Comment (0)