The friends, played by Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis , decide that the only way to deal with their bosses – Kevin Spac...
BEYONCÉ’S New album “4” TO BE RELEASED ON Friday, July 1 full-length video for lead single “run the world (Girls)” Now online at www...
Starbucks Philippines has a new offering today. Welcome their Black Sesame Green Tea Cream Frappuccino® blended beverage. A delightful...
|Black Sesame Green Tea Cream Frappuccino®|
Mercato Centrale goes pet-friendly as we launch "Doggie Love" this Sunday (July 3)! All dog lovers out there! be sure to visi...
Mercato Centrale goes pet-friendly as we launch "Doggie Love" this Sunday (July 3)!
All dog lovers out there! be sure to visit Mercato Centrale this Sunsay, July 3. Bring your dog and join them on some dog-friendly activities!!!
The market will be holding a series of free talks for certified dog lovers to help them take better care of their canine companions. The topic for ‘Doggie Love’ this Sunday will focus on ‘Dog Parenting’, with a talk on ‘Responsible Pet Ownership’ by May Felix, a Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) volunteer and beagle breeder, and on ‘Pet Socialization’ by certified canine training and behavior specialist Jojo Isorena, founder of the BetterDog Canine Behavior Center (http://www.betterdog.com.ph/).
Get a KATY PERRY Special Edition item and save your rainy days in a very stylish way! Available exclusively at all Odyssey Music and Vi...
This is Mix signing out!
Watch Team Azkals in action through the Cortal SQR Facebook Promo! The new Cortal SQR, the official pain reliever of Team Azkals, gives you ...
Here's how you can win those tickets:
1. Search and Like the "Cortal SQR" Page on Facebook.
2. On the wall of Cortal SQR Facebook Page, from June 21 to June 28, post your most creative cheer for its newest ambassador, the Philippine Azkals for their game on July 3, 2011. Your post / cheer will serve as your official entry to the Facebook promo.
3. The post / cheer should end with “Sa Cortal SQR, We Believe, Kaya Nyo Yan!”.
4. Get as many Facebook friends as possible to like your post / cheer.
5. Five winners will be chosen based on their entries’ creativity and popularity (Facebook likes). Each winner will receive two tickets for the Azkals vs. Sri Lanka game on July 3, 2011 at the Rizal Memorial Stadium in Manila , Philippines .
6. Winners will be announced on June 29 through the Cortal SQR Facebook Page. Claiming of tickets is from June 30 to July 1, 2011.
7. This contest is open only to residents of Mega Manila (Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite , Rizal, Laguna) who are 18 years old and above.
The night seemed to be endless at Republiq - Resorts World , or so i wished it wasn't going to end. The night was an OMG night with lot...
The night was packed with celebrities, tv personalities, VIP's, elites and beautiful people. It was the first OMG awards and a one certainly i won't forget, or should i say many of us won't.
Free flowing drinks, food and you get to rub elbow with celebrities of the major tv networks. I did have fun drinking, taking pictures and jotting down the winners.
Picture from L-R (Tiffany with Hayden, Bella Padilla and I, Vice ganda and Arvin Ello)
Check out more pics after the break.
Attention all JUAN!!! For all those who missed the Rizal day and celebration at Rizal Park because of the rain and the laziness. This is y...
Attention all JUAN!!!
1. All young Filipino artists are encouraged to show their Pinoy pride by designing their own shirt with any elements intrinsically Filipino such as Philippine Flag, Jose Rizal, jeepney, bahay kubo and other local symbols.
2. Participants may submit their entries at Concierge of Gateway Mall and Alimall starting June 18 2011 from 10am to 7pm. Deadline of submission of entries will be on June 30, 2011. Each contestant will be asked to fill out a registration form with their name, address, contact number, email address, and why they chose that design.
3. Criteria for judging will be based on their creativity, uniqueness, and relevance to the theme. All entries will be judged by Araneta Center Management, garment company, and NHI representatives. Winners will be announced on July 4, 2011.
4. Grand prize winner will get P10,000. First runner-up will get P5,000 and Second runner up will get P3, 000.
5. Winners will be notified through phone call and email. Announcement of the winners and their winning entries will be made through the Araneta Center website and the Araneta Center’s official Facebook Page.
Now who wouldn't want P 10,000 right? hehe get your errr thinking caps and uhhhmm channel your artistic side, for this patriotic contest will make you 10,000 richer. :)
Mang Jose mixing out!!!
As the title say. Last minute. :) Thanks to Alphaland Southgate , B2B Carshow , Ladder Events (Jonathan Chio) for the awesome opportunity....
The Green Lantern Movie. Where do I even begin. To start with, Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan / Green Lantern and another, Blake Lively as ...
Nope, I am not a father. I am sure if it. :) and did we celebrate it with dad? a little i guess. Just at home, rested on a rainy Sunday afte...
Show Girl KYLIE MINOGUE releases KYLIE Hits CD+DVD only in Southeast Asia With the rise of "old school" and her rise back to s...